Newcastle under Lyme Christmas Market Terms and Conditions
Newcastle under Lyme BID (shown below as we or us) are holding a Christmas Market as part of our Events and Activities for the Christmas Light Switch on in Ironmarket on Saturday 18th November 2017. The following terms and conditions cover this event only and may be different from other events or activities provided by us or others which take place in the same area.
- Applications to take part in the Market must be made online using the form provided.
- The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 10th November 2017. No applications submitted after this time will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will be voided.
- You are required to submit a public liability insurance certificate for a minimum of £2m (Two million pounds)
- We will e-mail you information about access and information about the day by Tuesday 16th November 2017
- Our decision of selection of stalls is final.
About the Pitches and Event
- We will provide you with a 3 x 3m gazebo and a table. All items must be within this area.
- We are NOT providing any power to the stalls for this event.
- We will designate each trader with a pitch and our decision is final. Stall holders cannot swap or change stalls.
- We recomend that you provide additional weights for the gazebo
- At no time can any items be attached in any way to the fabric of the gazebo
- We welcome and encourage you to dress your stall with a Christmas Theme
- Trading hours for the market are 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Waste must be removed by yourselves on departure
- Vehicles will have access to the area from 8.45am to 9.45am and from 6.00pm in the evening.
- No persons under the age of 16 can be left on the stall without adult supervision at anytime.
- No Vehicles are to be left on site during operating hours. We do NOT cover parking charges.
- All stalls must be set up by no later than 9.45am.
- Any traders who turn up after 9.45am may be turned away and not allowed to trade for that day.
- No Smoking (including vape) is permitted within or around the stalls
- Traders are not allowed to share or sub let their stalls with any other trader.
- Any person handling food must hold a minimum of level 1 food hygiene certificate. (person in charge must have a minimum of level 2)
- The use of Gas bottles are permitted however, it is your responsibilty to provide the nessesary safety equipment including fire extingishers, cages and locks for the bottles.
- All food, displays, storage and equipment used must meet the requirements of the current food hygene regulations.
- A member of the local authority or one of their representatives may inspect your stall throughout the event
- No food waste is to be left on site after the completion of each days trading
Payment and Legal Documents
- Each trader is required to submit on request documents as described above. If valid documents cannot be provided when requested, we reserve the right to void your application.
- Full Payments must be made online at the time of application.
- The price for a pitch is £35.00.
- VAT is included within the prices shown.
- We do not accept cheques or cash as a means of payment
- All payments are non-refundable including the event of the event being cancelled or restricted by means including but not restricted to including adverse weather conditions, terrorism or act of God.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving a notice period.