Newcastle under Lyme BID will develop and promote the strengths and characteristics of the town centre as a vibrant, university, market town and build awareness of the retail, leisure and professional service sector and its College, locally and regionally.
Newcastle under Lyme as a Town
- A brand which reflects the strengths and characteristics of Newcastle under Lyme
- Marketing, PR, digital and social media to increase awareness of the town and its businesses.
Retail and Health and Beauty
- Campaigns at key trading periods highlight strengths of the sector
- Loyalty scheme to create market intelligence, increase visits and amount spent
- Campaigns to raise the profile of professional services locally and regionally
- Events to support promotion of professional service businesses
Culture and Leisure
- Raise awareness of the culture and leisure offer to all times of the day, evening and night.
College and University
- Promote the College and a greater sense of association between the town and the students of the College and Keele University.
- Footfall to the town which is stronger than national high street trends.
- Increase levels of sales and trading activity across the whole Town.
- Increase regeneration of Newcastle under Lyme at a regional and national level.
- Increase awareness of the business offer in Newcastle under Lyme locally, regionally and nationally.
- Easier and more cost effective marketing for businesses in association with their own marketing and promotion.
- Increased numbers of people visiting Newcastle under Lyme from beyond the immediate catchment area.
- Increase understanding of potential clients and catchment to assist more effective and targeted marketing for businesses.
- Increase demand as a place to live, work and invest.